A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lesserson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lesserson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lesserson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesserson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lesserson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A. Lesserson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Lesserson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lesserson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lesserson practices Otolaryngology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See Hackensack Otolaryngologists.