Dr. Jonathan Lesserson MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Hackensack, NJ

October 2nd, 2015
I can honestly say that this group gets it! From the moment I walked in until the appointment was complete the overall experience was nothing short of perfect. I finally found a place that is in the 21st Century with technology and customer service.

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Lesserson is professional, thorough and a really great guy. He is easy to talk to, takes time to listen to everything you have to say-Procedures are done immediately if necessary and he has always given the best care. I would highly reccomend to anyone who wants an intelligent kind Dr. taking care of them.

April 4th, 2014
CARING
IF YOU HAVE AN ENT PROBLEM DR.JONATHAN LESSERSON IS THE MAN TO GO TO. HE ASKS QUESTIONS -- AND REALLY TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER YOURS.

April 5th, 2013
so so
He told me what I had before he even heard my story. Didn't really paid attention to what I was saying and rushed out giving me a perscription for nasanex ...which I didn't want.

April 6th, 2012
Dr.Jonathan A.LESSERSON. UNPROFESSIONAL
Dr.Jonathan A.LESSERSON from Hackensack,NJ and staff very unprofessional over books patients and then cancels your appointments when you arrive for the appointment stay far far away.Thank You,

December 31st, 2011

December 29th, 2009
I underwent a total thyroidectomy and Dr. Lesserson was my surgeon. He was very detailed in explaining what needed to be done and what the outcome, possible side effects and risks were involved in the procedure. He made me feel at ease and knowing what to expect after the surgery helped in overcoming my fears. He visited me the day after the surgery and made sure that I was comfortable and was not experiencing any pain. He scheduled me for follow up appointments and made sure that the next steps which involved an endocrinologist were not left hanging. He recommended names and again, explained that though he no longer is involved in the next steps, he was still available for any questions. I only have praises for this fine doctor and will not hesitate to recommend him.

May 15th, 2009
Phenomenal physician
I had recently had surgery with Dr. Lesserson to fix a deviated septum. He was very thorough in preparing me for the surgery and telling me what to expect afterwards in terms of the recovery. He was also easy to reach in the days immediately following the surgery. He was right on the money with what he said to expect. The first 7 days were rough, but once I saw him a week after the surgery for a follow-up and he removed the splints, I was able to breathe better than I can ever remember. The breathing continued to improve for two weeks after that visit and I can honestly say that I breathe better now (at the age of 43) than I did when I was a child. If you ever need work done on your nose, Dr. Lesserson is the one to see.