Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Leviss
Dr. Jonathan Leviss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Warwick, RI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leviss is affiliated with Kent Hospital, Kent County Hospital and Kent County Memorial Hosp Outp. Dr. Leviss has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Leviss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Leviss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Warwick, RI.
Dr. Michael Poshkus
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
West Warwick, RI19
Dr. Harmony Stratton
West Warwick, RI3
Dr. Pedro Barros
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Warwick, RI 0.53 mi28