A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levitsky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levitsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levitsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sandy Levitsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levitsky practices Anesthesiology near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Anesthesiologists.