A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levy, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Chad Levy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Levy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.