Dr. Jonathan Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Oakland Park, FL

November 24th, 2015
Rotator Cuff/SLAP tear and biceps tenodesis
Dr. Levy is exceptional! Highly recommended! I'm 38 years old, active lifestyle and had a recent injury to my shoulder (torn rotator cuff and labrum tear) that prevented me from doing most exercises (pushups, bench, shoulder presses, etc.) in order to maintain where i wanted to be. First of all, I was assigned overseas for work (South FL is home) so I researched Dr.s in order to come back and perform the surgery. Dr. Levy had great reviews/grades so I booked appointment with him to fly back and do the surgery. I arrived in country on a Tuesday, saw him for first time EVER on Wednesday, and he had me on the operating table on THURSDAY!!! That right there speaks volumes in customer service. 3 months later I was cleared to resume upper body exercise. Now I'm getting slowly back to where I was before but more than anything I'm doing all exercises pain free that I wasn't able to do before! This man is amazing! Thank You Dr. Levy and you're entire team! This team is awesome!!! (I have nothing to gain by this review, just sharing my awesome experience)

November 4th, 2015
Reverse shoulder revision
Had a complete shoulder replacement more than 30 years ago. Started having pain and limited mobility. After seeing Dr Levy the decision was made to remove the old and replace it with a new prosthesis. I am now 10 weeks post op with no pain and already have better mobility than I've had for years. Dr Levy and his staff are fabulous

July 20th, 2015
Yep. You should see Dr Levy
careful who you go to. If you're having a shoulder repair or replacement, you should see a doctor that does 20 a month instead of a doctor that does one occasionally. Dr Levy and his team do several of these every week and they're exceedingly good at it. Ask your surgeon how many of these procedures does he do every week or month. If they botch it, you pay the price. My experience was very good and I highly recommend Dr Levy.

May 11th, 2015
One of the top shoulder and elbow surgeons in the United States. We are very fortunate to have someone with his qualifications in South Florida. If you want the best then make an appointment with Dr. Levy.

January 12th, 2015
Awesome Doctors and Staff
Staff is great.... Doctors are great!

June 4th, 2013
PATIENT
WONDERFUL DR

April 29th, 2013
Incredible Doctor
I had fallen which resulted in a torn rotator cuff, and two breaks in my shoulder. Dr. Levy had me in surgery the next day at Holy Cross outpatient surgery center. From the time I entered the building until I left...my care was outstanding! And talk about "bedside" manner...when I awoke Dr Levy was sitting at my bedside. He is one outstanding doctor and Holy Cross has an outstanding staff.

May 10th, 2012
Absolutely worth the wait!
I suffered from severe pain for years and was told time and time again that there was nothing that could be done to help my shoulder problem. Dr. Levy fixed me! My new shoulder works like new! My experience at Holy Cross was outstanding at every level. Dr. Levy's team, hospital nurses, assistants, and staff are the best around.

April 29th, 2012
Outstanding physician. Professional and caring staff.
I had suffered from shoulder pain for many years. I was told by many physicians that nothing could be done to help me. While it may have taken a couple of weeks to see Dr. Levy, it was well worth the wait! His staff is professional, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Levy's reputation is well deserved. He gave me my life back. Shoulder pain is now a memory of the past. Thank you Dr. Levy!

March 13th, 2012
the very best
dr levy is by far the best i have met in USA with respect to talent, caring for patients, kindness, confidence and support. he is and although having major ad is an ordeal, he would be the only doctor I would trust completely and i have had very complicated orthopedic problems

August 16th, 2010
Dr. Levy: Excellent Surgeon, Energetic, Caring, Warm, Million Dollar Smile.
I interviewed four orthopedic surgeons in the Fort Lauderdale area before deciding on Dr. Levy for for my rotator cuff surgery.I liked his overall professionalism, his attention to detail, his patience with my questions (and I had a long list!), his obvious positive energy, his enthusiasm for his work, and that he obviously respects his own body and takes care of himself as well.All four surgeons had evaluated the same MRI of my shoulder and all concluded that a tendon was torn and needed repair. However, during surgery, Dr. Levy found only inflammation, no tear, which meant not only that my surgery was over sooner, but that I wouldn't have to wear the dreaded immobilizing sling for six weeks. Dr. Levy came into the Recovery Room saying to me, "I have wonderful news!" He was as happy about the good news as I was! That says a lot and I'll always remember that.

July 23rd, 2010
The best shoulder/elbow specialist in South Florida
Dr. Levy is well versed with shoulder and elbow injuries, diseases and is a great surgeon to choose if you are in need of repair work on the joints. Dr. Levy is the best shoulder/elbow specialist in all of South Florida.