Jonathan C Levy, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon

North Fort Lauderdale
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
4725 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-958-4800
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  PATIENT  |  show details
by BARBARA BLAKLEY on Jun 4th, 2013

WONDERFUL DR

|  Michaelangelo of Shoulders  |  show details
by Lou. P on Apr 29th, 2013

I had surgery 10/12 with Dr. Levy. In the previous 3 years dating back to 2009 I had 5 procedures on the same shoulder with a surgeon who was supposed to be excellent.The 1st surgeon couldn't find my problem. Dr. Levy found it immediately. After 3 years of agonizing pain I feel great thanks to Dr. Levy, Sarah, and Nadine. If you need shoulder surgery look no further than Dr. Levy. HE IS THE BEST!!!!

|  Incredible Doctor  |  show details
by Pattiy on Apr 29th, 2013

I had fallen which resulted in a torn rotator cuff, and two breaks in my shoulder. Dr. Levy had me in surgery the next day at Holy Cross outpatient surgery center. From the time I entered the building until I left...my care was outstanding! And talk about "bedside" manner...when I awoke Dr Levy was sitting at my bedside. He is one outstanding doctor and Holy Cross has an outstanding staff.

|  Absolutely worth the wait!  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I suffered from severe pain for years and was told time and time again that there was nothing that could be done to help my shoulder problem. Dr. Levy fixed me! My new shoulder works like new! My experience at Holy Cross was outstanding at every level. Dr. Levy's team, hospital nurses, assistants, and staff are the best around.

|  Outstanding physician. Professional and caring staff.  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

I had suffered from shoulder pain for many years. I was told by many physicians that nothing could be done to help me. While it may have taken a couple of weeks to see Dr. Levy, it was well worth the wait! His staff is professional, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Levy's reputation is well deserved. He gave me my life back. Shoulder pain is now a memory of the past. Thank you Dr. Levy!

|  the very best  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

dr levy is by far the best i have met in USA with respect to talent, caring for patients, kindness, confidence and support. he is and although having major ad is an ordeal, he would be the only doctor I would trust completely and i have had very complicated orthopedic problems

|  Dr. Levy: Excellent Surgeon, Energetic, Caring, Warm, Million Dollar Smile.  |  show details
by Peter Zimmer on Aug 16th, 2010

I interviewed four orthopedic surgeons in the Fort Lauderdale area before deciding on Dr. Levy for for my rotator cuff surgery.I liked his overall professionalism, his attention to detail, his patience with my questions (and I had a long list!), his obvious positive energy, his enthusiasm for his work, and that he obviously respects his own body and takes care of himself as well.All four surgeons had evaluated the same MRI of my shoulder and all concluded that a tendon was torn and needed repair. However, during surgery, Dr. Levy found only inflammation, no tear, which meant not only that my surgery was over sooner, but that I wouldn't have to wear the dreaded immobilizing sling for six weeks. Dr. Levy came into the Recovery Room saying to me, "I have wonderful news!" He was as happy about the good news as I was! That says a lot and I'll always remember that.

|  The best shoulder/elbow specialist in South Florida  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Levy is well versed with shoulder and elbow injuries, diseases and is a great surgeon to choose if you are in need of repair work on the joints. Dr. Levy is the best shoulder/elbow specialist in all of South Florida.