A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levyn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levyn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Levyn practice?
Dr. Jonathan Levyn practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.