Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ligh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ligh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ligh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ligh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ligh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ligh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ligh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kennard Ligh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan K. Ligh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ligh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ligh practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.