A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ligh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ligh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ligh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ligh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ligh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ligh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan K. Ligh practice?
Dr. Jonathan Ligh practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.