A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Lin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Lin practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.