A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lindman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lindman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lindman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lindman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lindman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Lindman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Lindman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lindman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Lindman practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists.