A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lindner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lindner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Raffel Lindner MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Lindner practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lindner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lindner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Cardiologists.