A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lindner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lindner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lindner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Raffel Lindner MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Lindner practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lindner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Lindner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.