A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Locke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Locke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan T Locke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Locke practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Locke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Locke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Shelbyville, IL.
See Shelbyville Radiologists.