A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Locke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Locke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Thomas Locke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Locke practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Locke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Locke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.