A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lokey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lokey, Endocrine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lokey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lokey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Lokey MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Lokey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lokey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lokey practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.