Dr. Jonathan Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Long?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

From the moment I walked into the office, it was fantastic! The receptionist was very professional and polite. The nurse was very warm and welcoming. When Dr. Long came into the room, I shook his hand and introduced myself, and his reply was I'm Ray Long. His genuine concern about my health was amazing! Thank you Dr. Long!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr Long had a warm and pleasant personality. Show great compassion and concern for me and my health.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

He is truly a wonderful doctor. Always meets my needs and listens to me. there are not that many doctors out there that are as understanding, compassionate, and just plain nice,,but Dr. Long is one of those doctors.

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Dr Long is professional and shows true concern.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Long is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgable and really spends a lot of time with you to make sure you understand what is happening and why. He definitely shows that he cares about his patients welfare. He is not afraid to tell you bad news but does so in the best way possible. He approaches things with a better safe than sorry attitude which I greatly appreciated when it came to my sons health. He took a lot of time with us after telling us bad news to make sure that all of our questions and concerns were answered. I trust my family's care to no one else. He is proactive. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I definitely recommend him to all of my friends and family.

I would NOT waste my time.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Long and his PA Binder are the most incompetent doctors I have ever seen. I made an appointment for my mother who is 84 years old and when I knew I was going to be approx. 5 min. late I called them and told them I was just across town and am on my way. (we live in a very small town) She told me that it was too late and that I was suppose to be there 15 min. early (they never told me that when I made the appointment) I was two blocks away and decided to go by and see what was going on. I had their office on my phone maps and still couldn't find it! There is absolutely no indication that this is a doctor's office. No name, address or anything on the windows. I popped my head in and asked where is Dr. Long's office, they said this is it. I asked how long they had been in this building, she said for a couple of years! I asked if they were moving to another building and she politely said, no. I asked why there is no name on the windows or doors? Now I know why, he is probably going to creep out in the middle of the night, which he should! They told us that we were too late, this was at 1:30 and there was 1 girl waiting in the waiting room. I told her that we do not mind waiting to see if there will be a cancelation. We got called back into a room and waited. After about 30 min. Dr. Long comes in and stares at us..... He just stood there and stared at us..... I finally asked who he was and again he just stared at us with his mouth half open. I asked again, who are you and he got so mad he threw us out. I was so dumbfounded I could not believe what I was hearing. We left and went to Yukon Oklahoma and finally found a good doctor there. This is a small town so all the good doctors here were not taking any new patients. So if you happen to run into a run down old building with no name or address on the doors that is his office.

Posted on September 6th, 2017