A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lubens is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lubens, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubens has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Martin Lubens MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lubens has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lubens practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Sheboygan Endocrinologists.