A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lupton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lupton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lupton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lupton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Baker Lupton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Lupton practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lupton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Lupton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.