A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Levin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Levin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.