A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Disorder
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Muscule Diseases
- Pathologic Constriction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Levy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.