A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Disorder
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Muscule Diseases
- Pathologic Constriction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Levy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.