A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Meier Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.