A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Meier Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.