A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Schwartz MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Park, MI.