A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Silver, Psychiatrist, neuropsychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Silver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Silver MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Silver practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Silver practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.