Dr. Jonathan Simon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2016
Stay away
I took my mother to see him. For one visit he spent most of the time telling me I'm a bad care giver. When I stepped out I could here him telling my mother that I was horrible, my mother left very upset. In the last visit he dismissed information I had brought to him, he said my farther was clueless and he talked about his pillow.

February 10th, 2016
Disapointed
We first visited Dr. Simon because of much arthritis pain my wife was suffering with for a long time . The doctor sold us a pillow and told my wife to lose weight We returned to Dr. Simon for sjogrens which we just found my wife was suffering from We offer what we learned online. The Doctor was dismissive and condescending and offer no help With just a rare and undiagnosed disease we expected to work together. Not to be

January 13th, 2014
Top Doctor
The only doctor who helped me with my arthritis. Went to two other doctors before going to Dr. Simon and they didn’t help me at all. I was at the point where I was not able to walk except with extreme pain. Someone recommended Dr. Simon and at first I was reluctant to go but the pain was so severe; I decided to go see him. I had arthritis in over 75% of my body joints. I today am literally in NO PAIN. He stopped the progression of the arthritis. I have been going to Dr. Simon for over 25 years and today, I remain in NO PAIN at all with NO JOINT PROBLEMS.

February 25th, 2017