A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Magid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Magid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Magid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Magid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Marc Magid MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Magid practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Magid has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Magid practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston General Practitioners.