A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Main:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Main is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Main, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Main graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Main has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Main MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Main practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Main has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Main practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.