A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Main:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Main is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Main
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Main Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Main, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Main graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Main has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Main MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Main practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Main has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Main practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.