Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Main
Dr. Jonathan Main, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Main is affiliated with United Hospital System-St Catherines Med, Aurora Health Center, 8400 Washington Ave., Racine, WI and United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center. Dr. Main has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Main has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jonathan Main is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Joshua Gershtenson
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kenosha, WI 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Slimack
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Kenosha, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Thomas Werbie
Kenosha, WI 0 mi40