A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Malka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Malka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Malka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malka graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Malka practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Malka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Malka practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL.