A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Malka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Malka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malka
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Malka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malka graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Malka practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Malka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Malka practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Allergists and Coral Springs Pediatricians.