Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Malka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Malka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Malka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malka graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Malka practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Malka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Malka practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Allergists and Coral Springs Pediatricians.