A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Mandell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mandell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mandell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Mandell MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mandell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Mandell practices Surgery near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Andover Surgeons.