A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mansbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansbach
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mansbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansbach graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mansbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Mansbach MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Mansbach practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mansbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Peabody Pediatricians and Peabody Adolescent Specialists.