A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mansbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansbach
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansbach graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Mansbach MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Mansbach practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mansbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Peabody Pediatricians and Peabody Adolescent Specialists.