A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mansbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansbach graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Mansbach practice?
Dr. Jonathan Mansbach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Adolescent Specialists.