A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan March is Good. Dr. March has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan March, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. March has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. March accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. March practice?
Dr. Jonathan March practices Family Medicine near Newbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Newbury Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan March, Dr. Jon March, Dr. Jonathon March