A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Marder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Pregnancy Complications, and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Marder practice?
Dr. Jonathan Marder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.