A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Marder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Marder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Marder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Marder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Marder practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Marder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Marder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.