A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Martin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Martin practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.