A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Gerald Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Martin practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.