Dr. Jonathan Masel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Masel?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Masel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

Insane wait time

Waiting over hour and 45 min to see him. Only for him to tell me what the physician's assistant said. We are still here. They will not let me leave. I feel like a prisioner. Will never come back.

December 26th, 2015

Great Dr.

September 30th, 2015

Staff Extremly Rude

I was told to arrive at my first appointment 10-15 minutes to fill out paperwork. I did arrive ahead of time and there was nobody else in the office. The receptionist was playing with her phone and seemed to be having fun. After a few minutes of me standing in the front of the window, she told me she was busy and I should take a seat. I mentioned that I needed to fill paperwork for first visit. She just came to the window, closed it and disappeared inside the office somewhere. I've never been to a medical office with more unprofessional staff. My GP already advised me not to go there even though the office is conveniently across the street from where I leave. I should have followed that advice to begin with.

August 28th, 2012

Great doc

Smiling and perceptive. Flexible. Caring.

April 4th, 2012

Staff and PA great. Dr Masel rude

I have been having testicular pain for a while, i initially went to another urologist and I guess since i am so young (30) he suggested anitinflammatories and to give it a few months, then I went to a GP and they gave me Cipro to rule out any infection. I moved to hollywood and decided to go to Dr. Masel based on a recommendation. I explained all of my symptoms to the PA and she was very pleasant, the Doctor came in, felt my testicles and said there was nothing wrong with me. Did not even want to do an ultrasound and was not interested in pursuing further, I guess I shouldnt have described my pain as a 2 on a scale to 10, in my opinion no 30 year old male who is otherwise healthy should be walking around with any pain every single day for the rest of their lives. The Dr spent about 10 minutes with me and when I questioned him on investigating further he was rude and condescending. It was the most disappointing doctors visit I have ever had and I walked out of his office as angry as I have ever been

October 17th, 2011

Very Happy Patient

I have been seen and treated by Dr. Masel for the past 7 years. He has performed the PVP Green light Lazer surgery for BPH and other minor procedures on me during this period. He is an expert in his field, a very good listener and always gives me various options to consider, before going ahead with any treatment. His support staff is always professional, polite and curteous. I am a very happy and satified patient and would highly recommend Dr. Masel to anyone without hesitation.

March 14th, 2017