inactive

Jonathan R Matthews DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 17th, 2016
Exceeds All Expectations
Great experience. Perfect office staff. Wonderful physicians.

April 27th, 2015
I highly recommend TrueMedicine!

August 30th, 2012
Awesome
I absolutely love Dr. Matthews!!!

February 9th, 2012
I visited with Dr. Matthews at the recommendation of a family member. I had been hospitalized at a local hospital and was still ill. Dr. Matthews admitted me to Baylor at Trophy Club and he proceeded to care for me as if I was family. I was, and continue to be, amazed at how attuned he is to every situation and how wonderfully astute he is. He diagnosed and treated my illness and continues to take absolutely superb care of not only myself but my husband as well. He is up to date on all of the latest treatments and yet still does not hesitate to send us to a specialist if he feels it necessary. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Matthews and would recommend his kind nature and sharp intellect to anyone seeking a physician who treats the whole person with respect and concern.

January 11th, 2011
Great Doc!
Dr. Matthews took great care of me when I was in the hospital and really made me feel at ease even though I was going through something pretty awful.I'd definitely recommend this doc to my friends.

December 31st, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!!
Dr. Matthews has taken care of me 3 times in the hospital and all 3 times he came in during the middle of the night JUST to make sure my medications were started correctly. It brings tears to my eyes that this man, who works over 90 hours a week can still find the energy and concern for my well being. God Bless you Dr. Matthews!!

December 30th, 2010
The Greatest Doctor Ever
Dr. Matthews is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. His bedside manner is one of a kind. So caring, so gentle, and so concerned about my health. What a great addition to ANY hospital system!!