Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Matz
Dr. Jonathan Matz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nottingham, MD, with other offices in Cockeysville, MD and Owings Mills, MD. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Matz is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. Dr. Matz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Matz has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Matz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.
Dr. Aiman Shammas
Nottingham, MD 0.01 mi18
Dr. David Golden
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
Nottingham, MD 0.01 mi41
Dr. Khalid Al-Talib
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Nottingham, MD 0.01 mi36