Dr. Jonathan Mccone Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Mccone Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Mccone Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

Very easy to talk to and he listens with genuine concern and care.

January 21st, 2017

Someone Who Hears ME

My first visit was very pleasant and speaking with Dr McCone I was impressed how he listen to ME>>>We setup a procedure and after the procedure he informed me of the findings and what I should be doing. We agree on my treatment together, my thoughts matter, this was a first for me...Thankyou.

July 17th, 2015

Great Doctor and Great Staff too

Thank you and your Staff Dr. McCone, you guys took such great care of me! You have the best staff!

March 25th, 2013

Professional Excellence

Dr. Jonathan Mc Cone Jr. is a Medical Professional of exceptional excellence. In every category of this review I scored him at the highest level. I was referred to Dr. Mc Cone by my Family Doctor and my diagnosis required treatment for a period of six months. Both Dr. McCone and his staff were always courteous, prompt and accurate. Apart from my own experience, I had enough time to observe that each patient was being treated as the most important person while under Dr. McCone's care. For me, they answered every searching question and all along the way they assured me of the liklihood of my complete recovery. Six months later, I was completely healed and that's the best anyone can get from any Medical Professional. I express my sincere thanks to Dr. Jon McCone and his entire Medical and non Medical Staff for the Professional excellence and human dignity with which I was treated.Clearly, they have deliberately cultivated themselves under good Leadership. I am sure that his contribution to his fields of specialization in Health Care will be a legacy for which the Industry and America will be proud. I am.

April 6th, 2012

Dr MCone sat down explained the procedure from beginning to end

February 23rd, 2012

At all times I have found Dr. Mccone to be dependable,helpful,honest and most of all very informative. PSS. His staff is the best!Again I say thanks

December 30th, 2011

Horrible staff

Dr. McCone himself is alright, but the staff at the Oxon Hill office needs to make some changes.They don't tell you when they need any sort of documentation from you. When you send something they don't tell you that it's the wrong thing unless you call and ask or show up to an appointment and they say they still need it (though they never said it in the first place).Every time I needed to make an appointment it had to be at least 2 weeks in the future even when I was in severe pain.Twice I made appointments and upon calling to confirm they were not in the system, so I had to wait another 2 weeks for another one. The times I have successfully gotten an appointment the time they confirm has been at lesat 30 minutes earlier than I asked for.When I arrived for appointments (even when I was early) the wait has been at lesat 2 hours before I could be seen (I made the appointment at a specific time on purpose.. I didn't ask to be seen at 6 because I wanted to be seen after 8)..

March 7th, 2011

Surprised by the Ratings!

I'm surprised by the rating Dr. McCone has received as I was once his patient (condition cured) and I felt nothing but kindness from him. He was very thorough and accurate. I was about 14 years old when I first saw him and I remember him telling my mother and I what would take place during my procedure the day I visited him. I was a nervous wreck (as you can imagine what had to be done by his doctoral classification!). But he was very caring, kind, comforting, warm, he talked to me and calmed me down the entire time. I was put to sleep, and when I woke up, my mom was there, Dr. McCone was there, and another nurse was present. Dr. McCone saw me wake up first and came right over to make sure I was alright. I saw him for close to 3 years and I can't think of one thing that myself as a child didn't like! I am now 24 and I saw Dr. McCone again after about 6 years due to a recent problem with my condition (ulcers). As I recall, he was the same way that I remembered him from 6 years ago. I am a woman so I am extremely careful about choosing doctors that aren't female themselves. It's my personal preference but when I had to choose a dr. to see for my ulcers, Dr. McCone instantly popped into my head! I have no complaints.

August 15th, 2017