The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcdonagh is affiliated with Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Stanley Watkins III
Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Richard Anschuetz
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dr. William Mayer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine