Dr. Jonathan Mcglothan Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Mcglothan?

TERRIBLE RUN

Posted on November 18th, 2015

LASIK surgery done by Dr Mcglothan, he has ruined my eyesight and he try to tell me after the LASIK surgery when I called him stating that I had complications he told me that it was just my anxiety and there's nothing wrong with me without even looking at me first. I have severe dry eye and an irregular astigmatism in my right eye which has left me with worse eyesight than what I had before surgery. He was very rude with me did not care about my complications told me that I just need to wait. He offered no solution for my complications tried to tell me that it was normal. I have a word I said in one eye than I did before surgery I have double vision sometimes it turns to triple vision. Do not see this doctor the worst mistake of my life it has ruined my life!

Posted on June 8th, 2017