Dr. Jonathan Mcglothan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Mcglothan?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Mcglothan?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 18th, 2015

TERRIBLE RUN

LASIK surgery done by Dr Mcglothan, he has ruined my eyesight and he try to tell me after the LASIK surgery when I called him stating that I had complications he told me that it was just my anxiety and there's nothing wrong with me without even looking at me first. I have severe dry eye and an irregular astigmatism in my right eye which has left me with worse eyesight than what I had before surgery. He was very rude with me did not care about my complications told me that I just need to wait. He offered no solution for my complications tried to tell me that it was normal. I have a word I said in one eye than I did before surgery I have double vision sometimes it turns to triple vision. Do not see this doctor the worst mistake of my life it has ruined my life!

June 8th, 2017