A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Merkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Merkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkle
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Merkle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkle graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Merkle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C Merkle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Merkle practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Merkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Merkle practices Family Medicine near Montevallo, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, AL.
See Montevallo Family Physicians.