inactive

Jonathan M Metzl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 27th, 2011
No bedside manor
I had an emergency c-section with this man. He ruined my uterus. Any child I have from now on will be exceptionally high risk due to a botched surgery. When he pulled out my son, he tore my uterus into thirds. When I stood up the day after surgery a nurse told me I had a slight tear, and that's why I was bleeding so profusely. He lied, and told me time after time that no damage was done, and that I was perfectly healthy. He discharged me from the hospital with a high heart rate, and a temp of over 102 degrees. I went back to him because of draining puss, he said it was normal, and sent me home. The next day I went to the ER, and spent a week in the hospital from septic shock, I had an internal abscess from things inside not being clean enough that was large enough to block my bowels. It required a drainage port, and 5 days of 5 different IV antibiotics to clean up. He lied to me, his bed-side manor was atrocious, he was condescending, and a royal jerk.