A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Metzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Metzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Metzler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzler graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Metzler has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Metzler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Metzler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Metzler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Metzler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.