Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Mines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mines
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mines graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mines has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Mines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Mines practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mines has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Mines practices Ophthalmology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Ophthalmologists.