A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Mohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mohrer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohrer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mohrer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Mohrer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Mohrer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mohrer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Mohrer practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.