A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Moorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Moorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Moorman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Moorman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Moorman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Moorman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Moorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Moorman practices Infectious Disease near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Infectious Disease Doctors.