A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Moray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Moray, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Moray, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moray graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Moray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Moray DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Moray practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Moray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Moray practices Neurology near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Neurologists.