Dr. Jonathan Moray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Moray?

February 19th, 2016

I had a different Dr. in the same office and didn't feel all that comfortable with him. I went to a friends appt with her to help with her kids and saw that he did a LOT more than the Dr. I had seen was doing and switched immediately. I feel I am being heard now and am very comfortable.

February 10th, 2016

Best neurologist I've ever had!

June 17th, 2015

Call back, lack of professionalism

I have been going to Dr. Moray for several years and it is time to move on. His staff are completely incompentant, rude, unprofessional and uncaring. To get a prescription filled is an act of congress. These people should not be in the medical field. Shame on Dr. Moray for not reading the reviews and doing somehting about the responses being presented. He never returns calls and does the same exam for every visit, regardless of the time from the last visit or the reason your there. I'm certain I can get better care elswhere.

April 24th, 2015

Patient

I like Dr. Moray. He's a very caring and compassionate doctor. That's where things end. The support staff is completely ineffective and uncaring. They don't return calls, don't take the measures they say they take. You really have to advocate for yourself and follow up on prior authorizations. You can't believe that things are done. Sadly, this is a neurological practice and patients that go here have mental deficits that affect how they can advocate for themselves. Don't expect the support staff to help. I left messages for a week with no call back only to find myself without meds over a weekend. They couldn't care less.

March 14th, 2015

My rating of Dr. Jonathan Moray

I am pleased that Dr. Moray is my doctor for treatment of my Parkinsonism.

October 7th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor - Staff leaves a lot to be desired

I dont have one thing negative to say about the doctor. He is very thorough. However, the staff is rude, disorganized, snippy, too many people tripping over each other, cant relay a message, finish conversations amoung themselves before they look at you when you go to the window and I could go on and on. That is the only bad "STAR" I can give.

June 8th, 2011

Doesn't have a clue what's wrong

Dr. Moray doesn't have a clue what's wrong with me and didn't order any tests to try to find out. He doesn't want me to come back for six weeks even though I am on powerful nasty drugs that make me out of it.

April 27th, 2011

Dr. Moray wasn't prepared for follow-up visit. Didn't have my file ready and told me why I drop things. Problem, I don't drop things.

February 17th, 2011

Dr Moray is a great doctor

Dr Moray,Listens to you and asks all the correct questions. Dr Moray does not leave hanging for lab results or a question you may have.

October 17th, 2017