A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Morey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Morey has practiced medicine for 30 years. As a skilled medical professional
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Blake Morey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Morey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Morey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Morey practices Family Medicine near Phillips, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mazomanie, WI and Prentice, WI.
See Phillips Primary Care Doctors.