A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Morey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Morey has practiced medicine for 30 years. As a skilled medical professional
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Blake Morey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Morey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Morey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Morey practices Family Medicine near Phillips, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Prentice, WI and Waupun, WI.
See Phillips Primary Care Doctors.