A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Morey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Morey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Morey has practiced medicine for 30 years. As a skilled medical professional
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Blake Morey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Morey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Morey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Morey practices Family Medicine near Phillips, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Prentice, WI and Waupun, WI.
See Phillips Family Physicians.