A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Morris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Morris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Morris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Morris practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.