Dr. Jonathan Moss Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Moss?

Posted on March 11th, 2016

A great doctor, man, who goes over and beyond to treat his patients. We are so thankful he was my doctor during a difficult time!

Not the same as he used to be

Posted on December 29th, 2015

He was able to fit me in for a sinus infection which I did appreciate. I feel like he really wasn't listening and was in a hurry. I feel like he didn't take my problems seriously enough. I needed a referral from him and had to call back and get it several times and I'm still not sure if he sent my referral as I have not been contacted yet. His nurse calls me by the wrong name in the office and on the phone when she calls me. Not impressed.

DO NOT TRUST DR JONATHAN MOSS

Posted on September 8th, 2015

WASTE of TIME/MONEY!!! Could not fix a broken nose. At initial doctors visit Dr Jonathan Moss was 100% sure he can "just pop my sons nose back into place and it would look as straight as before his injury. Doctor is friendly and so to say great speaker but hands on he's NOT GOOD at all. Dr Jonathan did not feel x-rays were needed because he felt my sons nose and said he knew exactly what needed to be done. After procedure my sons nose is exactly as crooked as before the procedure. At follow up visit Dr Jonathan Moss said "oh it's no big deal your friends won't notice" and told me that it's a complex break and would require open reduction surgery possibly 2 surgeries (completely different story from initial visit). Dr Jonathan Moss gains your trust initially but the outcomes he does not care about.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Moss is GREAT!! Such a kind and caring professional!

Posted on May 15th, 2017