A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Murnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Murnick, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murnick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Murnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan G Murnick MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Murnick practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Murnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Murnick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.