A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Murnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Murnick, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murnick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Murnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan G Murnick MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Murnick practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Murnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Murnick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.