A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Musmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Musmand, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Musmand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Musmand graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Musmand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Musmand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Musmand practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Musmand has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Musmand practices Allergy & Immunology near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME and Biddeford, ME.
See Augusta Allergists.