A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Myers practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.