A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Myers practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.